fader

1. J

Help to identify this flowerhorn.

Hi. This flowerhorn was recently aoldnto me as a female fader flowerhorn. But I am not so sure that it is a female as the behavior of a female Texas cichlid I already had in my tank has changed and is giving it a lot of attention since I introduced the flowerhorn to the tank. I am so have a...
  2. J

Help to identify this flowerhorn.

Hi. This flowerhorn was recently aoldnto me as a female fader flowerhorn. But I am not so sure that it is a female as the behavior of a female Texas cichlid I already had in my tank has changed and is giving it a lot of attention since I introduced the flowerhorn to the tank. I need help to...
  3. Ash_water

Golden Base Fader Flowerhorn

Ok guyz so this guy is the first ever Flower-horn I ever got. Fell in love with its personality first and then the looks. Now he is all grown up. just sharing some footage of this boy.
  4. Nilsafeller

Flowerhorn ID

Hey guys! I consider myself to have decent knowledge with flowerhorn but have only kept srd... alot of the names and terms for flowerhorn seem silly to me and just gimmicky... question I have is for 2 "flowerhorn" I had bought about 2 months ago at 1 inch from my lfs in a mix tank of FH and red...
  5. I

Flower Horn ZH AA? Fader? 19cm

Hi people (: i got this fh like a year from now, it haves like one year and a half of lifetime, some time ago i started to worry about the white coloration on his fins, today i found this is a fader, could you please rate this babe? Im sorry about the quality of the photos, i have a regular...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store