»MEMBERS PLEASE READ« Graphic Issue

M|L

the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
Greetings,

I recently discovered that many of the forum graphics, which are developed and formatted as a .PNG file are not displaying accurately.

So far, members who currently utilize Microsoft Internet Explorer may experience a different view of the graphics on this forum and the contents within. I have yet to test this on other popularly used web browsers.

I personally strongly advocate the usage of Mozilla Firefox as an alternative to Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Please understand that I am acknowledged of this situation and currently underway in implementing revised graphics that are affected under Microsoft Internet Explorer.

Thank you.

-Ming

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
M|L said:
I personally strongly advocate the usage of Mozilla Firefox as an alternative to Microsoft Internet Explorer.

-Ming
I agree 100%
The hospital I work at is in the process of changing as much as it can to firefox. Its free, has great features (such as tabbed browsing), and is more secure than internet explorer (not to mention faster).

no, I dont work for mozilla.....Its just better.

For those of you not familiar with it check out www.mozilla.com

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Bill Gates told me I have to use Microsoft Internet Explorer or he will set my house on fire and tank the entire US economy.

Fish_are_fishfood

Sea Robin
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
MA
rweedon said:
Mozilla Rules!!!
I agree, I used to have internet explorer, but then my brother changed it to Mozilla, and it is just so much better.

The tabbed browsing is also a great cool little feature as rallys mentioned.

scottchristian

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2005
las vegas, NV
agreed. if you dont use mozilla then you might as well be using neo's first cel phone. i think its old school enough....

fishyboi

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
HERE
Firefox is the best, been using it for a while since my friend told me its better than interent explorer.

rook45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
new jersey
gonna give it a try

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store