09/14 Stock list, pictures from Rare fish!

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Enchelycore species - have seen them for sale (Anatina sp) but not practical for someone like a typical hobbyist to import a couple due to all the costs involved. Miguel recommended an outfit overseas called flying sharks......

Never seen an Enchelynassa formosa for sale. That would be crazy. I dead ended trying to ever find one.

I've seen some crazy stuff on your page, but I don't do the bookface stuff myself......

Had no idea you dabbled in the saltier side, but happy you do! I haven't reached the fancier side just yet but really appreciate the corals. I got stuck on the Morays. I've got lots of fw preds but when it comes to feeding the eel show takes the cake.

jzjets

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2006
new york
I sent you an email the other day asking about the Murray cod. Was wondering about the disposition in aquarium and towards other fish

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
I sent you an email the other day asking about the Murray cod. Was wondering about the disposition in aquarium and towards other fish
do you mind sending me another email? I think I may have accidentally deleted it. I do remember reading it, but just can't find it. amazonaq@gmail.com

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Hydrocynus sp. Like H. tanzaniae, but a little different. The face is longer- "Congo"
3" $100.00
4-5" $150.00 each very limited quantity

Myleus schomburgki "wide bar silver dollars" 3-4" body size $45.00 each

Myxocyprinus asiaticus 2" Chinese highfin shark $15.00 each

Osteoglossum ferreirai "black arowana- Colombia" 5" $125.00 each

Datnoid campbelli "New Guinea datnoid" 2" $125.00, only a few left

Toxotes blythii "Burmese clouded archer" 3-4" $75.00 each

Pterophyllum altum Wild caught "long term captive" eating pellets. These were raised from 2" babies to 5" body and 9" height
in tap water. These were kept by the famous Altum breeder,. giant show specimens, you'll never find these in stores!
$150.00 each

Gymnothorax polyuranodon "leopard moray" True freshwater, recent scientific paper showed that 75 % of them live in pure freshwater, and 25% live in water with a bit of salinity. Non have ever been found in salt water. They came to this conclusion based on the mineral deposits on the otolith, which helps determine if these fish been exposed to "salt water"
8" $100.00
12" $135.00

Chitala ornata albino -pink with red eyes and body spots 10" great show fish, and great size
$175.00 each

Lates niloticus "Congo royal" wild fish eating pellets
6" $125.00
8" $150.00

Pseudoplatystoma corruscans 5-7" $125.00 each, super sale, only a few left. All the big ones are gone.
These are the true giant spotted shovelnose from Argentina, you will never find these in local stores. Google for their amazing adult pictures

Lates japonicus 7" eating massivore, and smelt, in pure freshwater. $275.00
Rare red eye Japanese perch

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
are you back already, I'll get you some.,
haha.....yah, just got back. Such a drag to have to go back to work. You know what I want or whatever you recommend....no hurry.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store