$1 a Gallon at Petco..

uglygun

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2011
Kern Co
I got a 55 and a 20 tall.

I'm gonna use the 55 as a sump for my 120. I blew the 20 tall apart to use as a source for glass. It appears that two pieces of the 20 are cut to the same size/width(side pieces attaching front/back) so I can save myself having to precisely cut two pieces of glass for placing as baffles within the 55 gallon.

I got to PetCo right at opening. There were two women in front of me and only TWO 55 gallon tanks in the store. Sure enough, one of the women went for one of the 55 gallon tanks. I got the other one.

The 55 gallon will fit perfectly inside my stand and give me copious amounts of reserve capacity.

I took the 20 gallon apart yesterday and snapped a portion of the front panel taking the trim off. I saved over 1/2 of the front panel, both ends that are a darn close if not exact fit for the width of my 55, and the back panel. Combine that with a long thin piece of glass I have in the garage and I've got plenty of glass to make a garage version of a Flowmaster 4 wet/dry.

uglygun

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2011
Kern Co
I am glad it came when it did because I was just about to buy an ADHI or Berliner 125 wet/dry.

This way I can have wet dry and pump for less than the ADHI alone.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store