#1 (WILD CAUGHT) SOUTH AMERICAN FISH FOR SALE (WILL SHIP!!!!)(NEW ARRIVALS 12/08/08)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Aqua

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2008
Sacramento, CA
allthingsdempsey,com
This is a shot in the dark I doubt it, but what could hurt askin! By ANY chance do know or can find a 6+ inch FEMALE Jack Dempsey? I've been searching EVERYWHERE and cannot find one. Thank you! PM me if you do and if you got any details. Im being optimistic! :D

J

SusieQ

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2007
Killingworth Ct. USA
Hi John.. Don't know what's up but still no email..:( It should be to me at msrb@tds.net or maybe you should just pm me the info..Sorry for the hassle don't know why there is a problem.:cry: I am getting other emails from other folks??? Thanks for understanding.. Sue:D

snookn21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
FT. MYERS FL
www.aquabid.com
J-Aqua;2544833; said:
This is a shot in the dark I doubt it, but what could hurt askin! By ANY chance do know or can find a 6+ inch FEMALE Jack Dempsey? I've been searching EVERYWHERE and cannot find one. Thank you! PM me if you do and if you got any details. Im being optimistic! :D

J

I will ask one of the local breeders. I may be able to help you out!! Pm sent!!

snookn21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2008
FT. MYERS FL
www.aquabid.com
We have a 20" Bowfin in the building a real nice looking fish. @ $80.00 pick up perfered we may be able to ship the fish but it will be expensive, we also have some real nice lg. oscars with nice red in them, they may be wild red tigers @ $15.00 ea. I will post pics on our new arrivals thread!!

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
snookn21;2550763; said:
No, they will be here sunday. Did your ray come in?
I was wondering the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store