Oct 23, 2020
Price
Region
Northern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Need to make room for a new spawn of apistogramma macmasteri. In northern california if your interested PM me. I don't like to ship fish but if your in the area I will sell for $1-3 each depending on number purchased.

dnz03dw

Aimara
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
Do u breed the triple red gold cockatoo as well? Havnt seen any of these for a long time.

Thalassa

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2020
yes, in fact for these fry dad was a super red from the wet spot and mom was a triple red from dan's fish so some good genetic diversity. I had to sell them because they bred like convicts. "put them in a shoebox and mist every morning and they breed" :)

dnz03dw

Aimara
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
Gotcha sorry I meant the morph of the yellow and gold that was very popular a long time ago. I use to breed them as well and trying to get back into it. Picture as reference

IMG_1773.jpeg

Reactions: Muskturtles

Thalassa

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2020
wow those are pretty!

I just spawned abou 50 MacMaster's Ashaninka Extreme Red Dwarf Cichlid (Apistogramma macmasteri var Ashaninka Extreme Red) Even mom is beautiful red.

trying to make space for them

WillmSF

Feeder Fish
Mar 27, 2024
Need to make room for a new spawn of apistogramma macmasteri. In northern california if your interested PM me. I don't like to ship fish but if your in the area I will sell for $1-3 each depending on number purchased.
I live in the area and am interested. I see your post is from last month, do you still have any available?

frankg

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
Homestead, Florida
Good morning,
If you are willing to ship, I would like to purchase the 40 available.
What would your price be on those.
And of course, I pick up shipping cost.

Thalassa

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2020
Good morning,
If you are willing to ship, I would like to purchase the 40 available.
What would your price be on those.
And of course, I pick up shipping cost.
I am mostly concerned about how to ship... How do you ship fish? I know how to pack and use heat packs but not what carrier to use and shipping speed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store