1000 gallon build

wow_it_esploded

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2008
Over The Rainbow
amazonlover;2663215; said:
i think i've seen this tank before? are you taking someone else work as your own?
No, I think this is one of the tanks that someone else tried to set off as theirs... Look farther back in the thread to see...

puz84

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2007
boston
Beautiful...just Beautiful. This project our yours was phenomenal and it worked out fabulously. There's so much to compliment on but I'll let the rest of the MFK squad do it for me, :).

jamey0615

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2008
Texas
amazonlover;2663215; said:
i think i've seen this tank before? are you taking someone else work as your own?
read the thread first, ask questions later...

toomanyfishes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 11, 2006
Rochester, NY
Ok well it's damn good thing I am currently laid off as that has given me the time to read this entire thread in under 2 days! :headbang2
Let me say that you absolutely, without a doubt are my MFK hero.

Also, I would gladly pay for shipping, and for your time of course, if you would bag up a half dozen of those gorgeous bass offspring and send them to me so I can proudly display them in my tanks. With your name engraved on a plaque above thier new home memorializing your work, great effort and status as a top notch MFKer. of course :D

eoertel1082

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2008
BREW CITY,WI
GREAT TANK AND LOVE THE LOCATION NICE JOB!

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
toomanyfishes;2768874; said:
Ok well it's damn good thing I am currently laid off as that has given me the time to read this entire thread in under 2 days! :headbang2
Let me say that you absolutely, without a doubt are my MFK hero.

Also, I would gladly pay for shipping, and for your time of course, if you would bag up a half dozen of those gorgeous bass offspring and send them to me so I can proudly display them in my tanks. With your name engraved on a plaque above thier new home memorializing your work, great effort and status as a top notch MFKer. of course :D
what a nice post:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store