1100G ~ Finally!

knobhill

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
IN A PLACE
I got an 1100g tank in January and have been working on it little by little over time. Fortunately/Unfortunately business has kept me from getting it running.

Dimensions are 10'9" x 48" x 40", 1.5" acrylic on the side, 1" on the top and bottom.

It came with 2 sumps and media. I would like to upgrade one of the sumps to K1...someday. I also have plumbed in 2 FX-5s.

Pictures to follow....

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
Great dimensions. I'm jealous. I want a new tank. Is that the stand it's going on or was previously set up on?

knobhill

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
IN A PLACE
+1 on stand ? Are you building a new one ?
Nope, I'm using this one. It came with it. I will be putting a skin/cover over it to hide everything, but that will be later on down the road after it is set up. The skins will be similar to the tank that is in my avatar. I will probably use some type of reclaimed wood.

HumanBean

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2014
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Nope, I'm using this one. It came with it. I will be putting a skin/cover over it to hide everything, but that will be later on down the road after it is set up. The skins will be similar to the tank that is in my avatar. I will probably use some type of reclaimed wood.
Cool. Stand seems little bit thin given the tank volume. That the reason I asked.

Awesome size

Reactions: convict360
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store