Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerjace

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 5, 2006
SoCal
devilsled;4566333; said:
well he should be in there for 5 days now. GET KRACKEN ON THE PICS JASEN!!!!!!!
hahaha....slight camera problem. I'll try to post the pic tomorrow. FYI SCOTT, he dominates the tank and is now the new boss of the tank. The GT use to be aggressive but now is very submissive and stays in one corner. The Dovii even try's to push the Aro's around but they just ignore him...lol. He is loving it!! Again, I will try to get pics up tomorrow. Thanks again SCOTT!!

tigerjace

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 5, 2006
SoCal
Here is an update on the 12" Dovii, donated by Scott (devilsled), in my 470gal tank. Sorry if the pic aren't too clear, he wouldn't stay still. as you can see, the GT is not too happy and just parks himself in the right top corner. They both have to learn to live with one another, the tank is big enough.

Dovii.JPG

dovii3.JPG

Dovii2.JPG

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
south15;4541168; said:
well ive been trying to find doviis for awhile now that this oppertunity is here i would like to own one myself been looking for over 10 yrs for one
:popcorn:

Because they arent under your bed. You'll never find one there. But if you really look, you'll find too many that you dont want no more. Well here is a free one. You''ll find another one tomorrow.

matter of fact: there's a member 1fatdovii giving away 20 of them. Search dovii

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
the animal guy;4567887; said:
:popcorn:

Because they arent under your bed. You'll never find one there. But if you really look, you'll find too many that you dont want no more. Well here is a free one. You''ll find another one tomorrow.

matter of fact: there's a member 1fatdovii giving away 20 of them. Search dovii
here:
http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=364686

dont waste another ten years looking under your bed. lol

j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store