125g stock

Blazin

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2013
Illinois
I am currently (very slowly) setting up a 125g and plan on putting some polys in there. I am growing out 2 dels and a sen, when they get bigger and are transferred to the 125 I plan in adding a few wc Palmas (not sure which ones) in there. I'm guessing your tank is 6 ft by 18 inch. So stick with the upper jaws with the exception of ornate, weeksi, and teugelsi since they get too big.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

steviev123

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2012
Boston, MA
I am currently (very slowly) setting up a 125g and plan on putting some polys in there. I am growing out 2 dels and a sen, when they get bigger and are transferred to the 125 I plan in adding a few wc Palmas (not sure which ones) in there. I'm guessing your tank is 6 ft by 18 inch. So stick with the upper jaws with the exception of ornate, weeksi, and teugelsi since they get too big.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Yes that's the size plan that I have and what are wc palmas? (sorry I'm a noob)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ninjouzata

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2013
Georgia, USA
Wc = wild caught, cb = captive bred
There are 3 palmas that I know of.. Palmas palmas, palmas buettikoferi, palmas polli. Check out the primer in the polypterus section, and do read all of it..
I came up with some questions myself before reading all of it and some of them were answered in there XD

Leopard ctenopoma may go well? That's what I have planned for mine. :)

follen

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2008
england
Try get em big they do better in groups I got a group of 5 in my 125 had a endli with em no drama just make sure they can't fit in there mouth. The spikes on there gills would cause issues to the birchir if swallowed

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store