Status
Not open for further replies.

snake_charmer

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2006
Michigan
trevinoboy;3354219; said:
bro........ what mama don't know won't hert her........... i would keep the ray and keep it in the down low........ you know what i mean
Yea, I hear you but at this point in my life I'm not ready to settle down in a specific location as I just graduated college last year and on the job hunt. No jobs in Michigan right now so I have to go searching out of state. Trust me, once I get a steady job and a permanent residence I will be back in this. Just gotta get out of my parents house :ROFL:

snake_charmer

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2006
Michigan
VLDesign;3354394; said:
If you ever get down to the ChicagoLand area let me know. She would be a good addition to my 1500 with my 24" female and my 13" male.
Chicago is only a hop, skip, and a jump away...swing on up :naughty:

Rosewood022

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2006
Troy, MI
If you can't move it, we'd be happy to trade you for it at the store.....if you need equipment or anything.....Give me a call if you like. I can pick it up too.

Pat
Amazon Stingrays
248-840-2135

erk2581

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2009
Michigan
Pat (above) is a great guy with an even greater store...I just got off the phone with him actually, he was checking stock on some stuff for me. If you cant find a home for this ray, work out a deal with him. He knows his stuff and is my go-to guy for all things aquatic. Props to Amazon Stingrays.

Rosewood022

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2006
Troy, MI
Thanks Eric. Glad we are making a good impression. We are always trying to make things better, sell things cheaper, and provide good service. Hopefully we can expand int more freshwater as we grow.

Snakecharmer -

Is this a wild or captive bred ray?

Pat
Amazon Stingrays

snake_charmer

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2006
Michigan
Pat, as far as I'm aware of it's captive bread. I've talked to you several times on the phone regarding the ray and you were very helpful. Thank You. If I cannot sell it I'll be sure to contact you to try and work out a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store