135gal Central American FTS

cjdesmit

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2010
USA, Indiana
Hah, thank for the compliments everyone! :) I'll be sure to post some updated pics here within the next couple days!

cjdesmit

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2010
USA, Indiana
Added two more pieces of driftwood and removed a few rocks, as I wasn't to fond of the arrangement of them on the right side. What do you all think, a step forward or backwards?

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

Thanks for looking!:)

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

Mr. Rain Cloud

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Well, I think one food stepped forward and the other back :D

The addition of the driftwood is awesome! I liked the rocks on your original/first picture because the driftwood, IMO, is the main piece but "unorganized" rocks takes away that elegance and sophistication.

The top and bottom looks too busy now from my viewpoint.

I'm not sure where the new pieces are; bottom right?

cjdesmit

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2010
USA, Indiana
The first piece of driftwood I added is actually floating at the top. If you look at the top left, it stretches diagonally from the back left corner almost all the way across the tank. The piece itself is about 5ft long. The second piece is on the bottom left and it's about 3ft long. The pics are a bit dark so it's hard to make out everything, I'll try and get a couple more that are a bit brighter.

Mr. Rain Cloud

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Cool, keep us posted!

The brighter picture might change my mind, but I like how the first picture is easier to look at(original post).

cjdesmit

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2010
USA, Indiana
No changes since the last pics I posted. I did find a couple more pieces of driftwood that I may try and incorporating, but I need to clean them up a bit before trying that.

Since I have no updates I'll post a couple pics of my fish... Again, there a bit dark.

Female Hypsophrys Nicaraguensis
View attachment 748483

A few of my Archocentrus Multispinosa
IMG_0264.jpg

I'll be sure to keep you updated if and when I make any changes to the setup. Thanks for looking! :)

IMG_0264.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store