14 Leo/Mantilla Pups Born , 1-4-2015

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Unbelievable!!
That has to be a new record surely??

Well done to you and the Mum, hope she gets a well earned little break. Know what you mean about pellet training. I am on my first ever batch of pups and finding it difficult to get them onto pellets. They take them but only when they are wet and soaked in juices from prawn etc. Very demanding work as you know they would eat all day long if you had the time to keep preparing dinners for them.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Congrats Kevin!!!

14!?!

You make some us feel very inadequate....... :( lol

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Congrats again! (didnt even mind the midnight east coast texts on sunday night lol)

What is the largest litter anyone has heard of???
There's a Motoro in Australia that's had 20+ and I believe someone said Derrin has had 20+ as well.

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Unreal! You must be beside yourself, congratulations, hopefully you find them good homes, fetch some alright coin, and reward yourself, must be one healthy female!

Sent from my Z10 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

csaechao

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2008
wow thats crazy! can't wait to see how the pups turn out. would love to have one of those guys. ;)

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Thanks much everyone. They are great looking and seem to be getting darker each day. Really interested to see what they will look like after a couple weeks. I'll keep everyone posted on how they are getting along with color and patterns. I probably have 8 darker ones, 2 are little less dark and then 4 lighter in color. Glad to know others are as interested in these as I am. I feel I don't do anything special. As many would know I try to keep it simple. Lots of fresh water and food and low power bill with hot water heating. It seems to work for me and I'm happy all has gone so well so far. Knock on wood. They came out super fat so I don't think they will eat for a while but I'm throwing pellets and stuff in to get them aware of food and maybe other stuff before the worms are introduced. One can't even really touch the ground with his feet he is so fat, it's funny to see him get around.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store