Sep 15, 2011
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
And these pics are when hes empty, much fatter after a big meal hahah

Payarakeeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2011
thanks guys, hes got to be one of the largest ATF on MFK now.
Almost 3 years of growth into him cant recall exactly but around there.
Eats everything from shrimp to pellets. Even live on occasion to keep his killer instinct in tact.

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Thats a beast of a fish ya got there! Very impressive, id love to see a feeding video. Im impressed he tolerates tankmates at that size.

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
thanks guys, hes got to be one of the largest ATF on MFK now.
Almost 3 years of growth into him cant recall exactly but around there.
Eats everything from shrimp to pellets. Even live on occasion to keep his killer instinct in tact.
nice tatf! Ive never seen one that big. He does look a little thin framed so I'm guessing its the tatf in him. Does he speed towards the top of the tank and make U-turns, His way of asking for food??

Payarakeeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2011
nice tatf! Ive never seen one that big. He does look a little thin framed so I'm guessing its the tatf in him. Does he speed towards the top of the tank and make U-turns, His way of asking for food??
Yep that's exactly how he acts as well as does laps for pellets. Spins, eats and then comes around again

Sent from my SGH-I747M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Payarakeeper

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2011
nice update and very nice he is. what happened to your grow out goliath and other one on the bottom, "tanzaniae" tiger?
Goliath was eaten by my large armatus and taft jr was sold to a good friend after that, was a sad day

Sent from my SGH-I747M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store