1400 gallon

Georgija

Feeder Fish
Apr 15, 2024
Hello. I'm in the beginning of building a house and also my tank. It will be a 12'x4'x4' peninsula fish only. I had built a house a few years back and put another large tank in it as well but sold the house before I could get the tank going. The new owners are dealing with evaporation and some moisture problems now. I want to know what others have done in dealing with these issues that have larger tanks. Thanks for any help.

AR1

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
kingdom of saudi arabia, riyadth
Hello. I'm in the beginning of building a house and also my tank. It will be a 12'x4'x4' peninsula fish only. I had built a house a few years back and put another large tank in it as well but sold the house before I could get the tank going. The new owners are dealing with evaporation and some moisture problems now. I want to know what others have done in dealing with these issues that have larger tanks. Thanks for any help.
the easiest way to deal with extra humidity is to use a dihumidifier. BTW welcome to MFK

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Welcome aboard

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store