15 Inch Panaque Suttoni - Blue Eyed Panaque (Zebras too) PU/Ship - Eastern CT - 06332

Status
Not open for further replies.

Combatshock

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2010
CT
Well, its that heartbreaking time that comes for every fish keeper where I have to part with some of my rarest plecos. The Creme de la creme ones that I can actually make money off of in a pinch, which would be now. :irked:

Looking for $1,200. Willing to ship anywhere in the United States, which would include a obviously very large box with pure oxygen. Let me know what kind of a tank you have, I need this guy to go to a good home.

I'd prefer to use Paypal if I'm able to work something out with anyone. I feel its the most fair way for both parties involved.

A pic of the big guys genital papilla -

IMAG1564.jpg

Crappy pic, only including it to show how long and flowing his tail is.

IMAG1571.jpg

Next to a quarter -

IMAG1572.jpg

Next to a foot long ruler. His tail is scrunched up against the glass a bit and his body isn't totally straightened out.

IMAG1567.jpg

Few close ups.

IMAG1558.jpg

IMAG1562.jpg

I also have a good sized group of mostly 2 and a half inch Zebra Plecos if anyone has any interest in them.

Any questions or comments, feel free to shoot me a PM. If you're very interested we can text, if you're REALLY interested we can hash things out over the phone, lol.

IMAG1564.jpg

IMAG1571.jpg

IMAG1567.jpg

IMAG1558.jpg

IMAG1562.jpg

IMAG1572.jpg

tigerjace

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 5, 2006
SoCal
Looks more like a Blue Eye Cochliodon with the longer nose and lower head profile and also lack of spikes on its body. In my opinion cochliodon is the preferred out of the two, harder to come by also with a darker black body and blue-er eyes...anywayz glws!

Combatshock

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2010
CT
Looks more like a Blue Eye Cochliodon with the longer nose and lower head profile and also lack of spikes on its body. In my opinion cochliodon is the preferred out of the two, harder to come by also with a darker black body and blue-er eyes...anywayz glws!
It's funny you should mention that . That's the identification I settled on when I first got this guy. I had back and forths with a few different fish keepers and they eventually changed my mind I guess . Maybe my first gut feeling was correct

Hmm.. Thank you for the insightful post.

tigerjace

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 5, 2006
SoCal
It's funny you should mention that . That's the identification I settled on when I first got this guy. I had back and forths with a few different fish keepers and they eventually changed my mind I guess . Maybe my first gut feeling was correct

Hmm.. Thank you for the insightful post.
Here is a Cochliodon and Suttoni, for comparison, I had a couple of months ago before selling to a good friend. I'm sure yours is a Cochliodon, which is the better out of the two in my opinion.

Cochliodon
BEC.JPG

Suttoni
BES.JPG

Anyways yours is a beauty....GLWS.

BEC.JPG

BES.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com