NJ
Price
Region
Middle Atlantic Coast
State
New Jersey
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
I was certain I was going to get a 6ft tank for these and bought juvi’s to grow them out. Turns out I was wrong.

I’ve had these guys for about 1.5 months. Most are coming up on 2 inches. Very nice genetics. I paid $485. Just want my money out of it, not a profit. Will send you the receipt if you want to see where they came from. I also have 2 Firefin comps at about 2.25in that I’ll include for $35 each if you’re interested.

I live in Northern NJ. Will drive a reasonable distance to meet you if necessary. I’ll ship if I have to but not in a rush to do that and they can continue to grow out in my 90 while I wait for a buyer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cichlidgeek

JBGood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2008
NJ
Had to wait until night to get good pics. Turned the light brighter and spooked them a bit but they look pretty normal. I have a video of feeding them I can send as well. Definitely 2 inches. Didn’t realize how fast they grew from when I got them.
277F35B3-CE75-4A5B-84A4-D6930956BB61.jpegF72A798B-64BF-4396-9E93-FBEB9DA3DF5A.jpegF1E5E2A9-6502-4FA2-B06A-5B7714AAC927.jpeg

mr cichlid

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2017
I know you'd rather local pickup but if you are willing to ship and have experience I'll grab them. If you want to continue plz email me their generation and place of purchase. I have south west cargo we can use to ensure they arrive within hours rather than days. Thx topqualitycichlids@gmail.com

JBGood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2008
NJ
I know you'd rather local pickup but if you are willing to ship and have experience I'll grab them. If you want to continue plz email me their generation and place of purchase. I have south west cargo we can use to ensure they arrive within hours rather than days. Thx topqualitycichlids@gmail.com
got it - thanks. I’m going to give it some time since I’m not really in a rush. I’ll reach out and see if you’re still interested down the road.

Cichlidgeek

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
New Jersey
Hello. I'm interested, but can't send you a message for some reason. Please reach out to me via PM if possible. I'm in Ocean County.
Thanks,
--Brian

JBGood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2008
NJ
Looks like I can’t PM you because my account is too new. If you email me at my spam filter email address we’ll get on text. Sorry it’s a PITA but don’t want to post my details here. Pls email me at jgsafe77 at gmail

Reactions: Cichlidgeek
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store