May 21, 2021
Price
Region
Southern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Hello MFK - This is my first post here. I have an 18'' Albino Pacu that is a great eater. I can send you video of him eating if needed.
Currently eating Hikari Massivore Delite and feeder fish. Serious buyer only please.

thumbnail_IMG_6756.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6757.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6759.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6760.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6761.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6763.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_6764.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rtc/tsn

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Hello MFK - This is my first post here. I have an 18'' Albino Pacu that is a great eater. I can send you video of him eating if needed.
Currently eating Hikari Massivore Delite and feeder fish. Serious buyer only please.

View attachment 1461200

View attachment 1461201

View attachment 1461202

View attachment 1461203

View attachment 1461204

View attachment 1461205

View attachment 1461206
I know you said serious buyers only but it won’t let me PM you and really wanna see a feeding video just to see how much of a tank this guy is. I currently have a 3-4” red belly pacu and he’s almost better at eating than I am

Animonic

Feeder Fish
May 21, 2021
I know you said serious buyers only but it won’t let me PM you and really wanna see a feeding video just to see how much of a tank this guy is. I currently have a 3-4” red belly pacu and he’s almost better at eating than I am

Hey - I fed him today and didn't record it. However I will take video of him eating tomorrow and send it your way.
Haha yeah they love to eat. This guy will always swim to the side of the tank I am on. Always has his mind on food.

I am not sure how to fix the PM issue. I will look through the options and see what I can do.

Thank you

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Hey - I fed him today and didn't record it. However I will take video of him eating tomorrow and send it your way.
Haha yeah they love to eat. This guy will always swim to the side of the tank I am on. Always has his mind on food.

I am not sure how to fix the PM issue. I will look through the options and see what I can do.

Thank you
Thank you good luck selling this guy, I’ve always loved pacu they’re the fish that actually made me want to start keeping fish

Reactions: Caveden

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
A Animonic , you won't be able to send or receive PM's until you accumulate 5 posts in forum sections where the posts count. If you are in a hurry to sell, post your phone number or email so people can contact you.

Reactions: kno4te

Animonic

Feeder Fish
May 21, 2021
A Animonic , you won't be able to send or receive PM's until you accumulate 5 posts in forum sections where the posts count. If you are in a hurry to sell, post your phone number or email so people can contact you.
Thank you for the information deeda. I really appreciate it. My email is Daboratory@hotmail.com

Thanks again

Reactions: deeda

Animonic

Feeder Fish
May 21, 2021
Thank you good luck selling this guy, I’ve always loved pacu they’re the fish that actually made me want to start keeping fish
Hey - for some reason I cant figure out how to post a vid. SRY.
If you want me to email it let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store