180 gallon Tank

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Anyone? Haha rn im feeding carrots and zucchini as well, but the common pleco in the video is barely eating i think its eating some carrots and shrimp, but it has a very sunken stomach and i think it needs a LOT more food.

mrtoofay

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2012
california
The L25 is fairly skinny as well. Need more food!! Need to make sure they are getting their share of food. Agree with frozen bloodworms, since live black worms will go under the gravel. Just try different types of wafers and fish food and see what the common likes.

Other than bloodworms, for weaker fish or picky eaters, tetra color bits actually are readily accepted by all my fish. Some smaller arowanas even accept them too.

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
Well, its about impossible to get them bloodworms, and each of the plecos could probably down 5-10 cubes if they wanted. The pellet i feed are new life spectrum and hikari but he rarely comes out for these, and my geos make a mess from chewing on all the pellets and spitting it back into the water column. The L025 actually has just recently started coming out for shrimp, and seems to be doing much better food wise since i got him a few months ago, still could eat more though i agree.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
cool looking fishies, like to see a full tank view.

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
If u have another tank move it temporarily so u can feed it an see what it'll take. Once ur happy with its size an eating habit move it back

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
That sounds like a good idea, but unfortuanately there is no spare tanks, esp. ones big enough for the guy :/

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
cool looking fishies, like to see a full tank view.
Thanks, i might be able to get one later, used to have some angels and a severum and some more geos and a whole bunch of bichirs but they all died after i flooded the tank :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store