Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
dang! so cheap! Toyin saves the day!

Leebtattoos

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2012
Lampasas, Texas
Hopefully they ship tomorrow. They told me they'd call either Monday or Tuesday when they ship so I have a heads up. And I didn't get a call today...

Leebtattoos

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2012
Lampasas, Texas
Got a great lIttle LNG in today. I'll post some pics once it's acclimated and cruising around. The CBG is in transit, at least that's what the lfs just told me. Should arrive tomorrow. My plan is to grow out the two ad out in with my LG floridas. Probably get rid of one of the FLG too. 3 was fun but I also have some true spotted coming in around the beginning of October and need to make room. Might have one or two SPG for sale.

Leebtattoos

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2012
Lampasas, Texas
The Cuban came in and looks great! Once I get some better pics of him, I'll post in the media section. He is in with a young LNG and really small bichir. Very planted (fake) tank. He's a solid 2inches smaller than the LNG do I will be watching closely to see if I need to separate. Hopefully it will be cool since the LNG doesn't mess with the smaller bichir. (bichir is smaller than CBG).

maximus1006

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2012
ny
Got a great lIttle LNG in today. I'll post some pics once it's acclimated and cruising around. The CBG is in transit, at least that's what the lfs just told me. Should arrive tomorrow. My plan is to grow out the two ad out in with my LG floridas. Probably get rid of one of the FLG too. 3 was fun but I also have some true spotted coming in around the beginning of October and need to make room. Might have one or two SPG for sale.
Look forward to seeing the spotted gar. Can't find them we're ever I look

Sent from my MB855 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mrwinkle

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2009
South Georgia
got any pics yet?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store