2 New Guinea Tiger

Jardini810

Feeder Fish
Aug 27, 2010
Michigan
vaine111;4422584; said:
Lol... I haven't made up my mind yet.
I made money off of my last datnoids, wasn't much but was a little profit.
If it don't work I can always bring it back or I might switch it out with the current one I have now seeing he isn't growing much if at all. I'd like to switch the diet to tilapia and pellets as opposed to the shrimp and pellets I am feeding now.
You been reading my posts? Sounds just like me..
Anything to try to persuade you not to get him. Thinking it over I'm not gonna get him after all after seeing him today. I was gonna trade in my aro for him, but I like the aro better.

vaine111

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2009
Metro-Detroit
Well I bought it. Right now it has ich and it looks like his right eye is cloudy and puffy, so he'll be up there there for a little bit recovering. I'll set up my 85 or 55 gallon and quarantine him in that for a month before I add him.
I guess I'll be a "guinea" pig and take a shot to see if I can get them to get along with each other. I've been looking for some new tankmates and nothing is catching my eye besides this NGT.

Jardini810

Feeder Fish
Aug 27, 2010
Michigan
vaine111;4423101; said:
Well I bought it. Right now it has ich and it looks like his right eye is cloudy and puffy, so he'll be up there there for a little bit recovering. I'll set up my 85 or 55 gallon and quarantine him in that for a month before I add him.
I guess I'll be a "guinea" pig and take a shot to see if I can get them to get along with each other. I've been looking for some new tankmates and nothing is catching my eye besides this NGT.
Yeah I noticed one of his eyes was cloudy and saw some white spots. Either ways nice pick- up, only datnoids I've ever see is AT and IT. I did see a ST 8 years ago at Aquatic Discoveries for $25.

vaine111

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2009
Metro-Detroit
I wish I knew about these fish back then, all I knew then was what was at Cichlid World or Something Fishy, and as you probably know wasn't much;)
And thanks too!

vaine111

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2009
Metro-Detroit
Actually I stopped up there about 7:30... His eye isn't puffy no more. He still has ich on him, I wanted to tell Dale to put a heater in the tank for him but decided to bite my tongue, I'll mention it to Chris tomorrow.

Loves severums

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2009
Michigan
vaine111;4429291; said:
Actually I stopped up there about 7:30... His eye isn't puffy no more. He still has ich on him, I wanted to tell Dale to put a heater in the tank for him but decided to bite my tongue, I'll mention it to Chris tomorrow.
cool :D

vaine111

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2009
Metro-Detroit
Jardini810 is your name Todd by chance?
They got another one in and somebody by the name of Todd bought it...
Anywho... I had him order 2 more for me, we'll see if I have better luck with higher numbers:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store