MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
Hey everybody, I just wanted to update the tank because I recently got the kessil A150W sky blue and I also got a green mandarin and some ring of fire zoanthids so here's a pic and let me know what you think!

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1356565832.456394.jpg

Chuncan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2012
Corralitos, CA
I would like everyone to take a second and look back at my comment where I said I'd buy him a goby. Not only did I buy him the goby, I also bought him the fire zoas. I'd just like the record to show that if he makes buckets of money fraging those babies that I had some part in that. Actually about 85% in it. Boom.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
I would like everyone to take a second and look back at my comment where I said I'd buy him a goby. Not only did I buy him the goby, I also bought him the fire zoas. I'd just like the record to show that if he makes buckets of money fraging those babies that I had some part in that. Actually about 85% in it. Boom.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Hahaha yes chase thank you, your a very good friend and we gotta kick it before you go to the navy... That's right people, he's going to the navy, What a badass...

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Chuncan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2012
Corralitos, CA
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store