2016 catches from the crew and I !

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
So jealous wish the bass were hitting now out here. But the trout are hitting
I enjoy bass fishing and all, but I would much more prefer to have a trout on the line....any day

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I enjoy bass fishing and all, but I would much more prefer to have a trout on the line....any day
Yup, a nice Troot, Drum, or 'Lunge are all if target if I could only catch here types of fish. Still like Bass, but I prefer dragging spoons in 100' of water searching for monsters of the depths, casting dry flies at intelligent natives, hearing the drag scream after a tall bodied beast pounds a tube jig, and pitching 10" jerkbaits at explosive apex predators myself. But like I said, still enjoy getting in to some Bass in the summer while I'm waiting for the evening Bullhead bite to start up.

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Was able to sneak in a couple hours this weekend...Drew and I went out Friday morning and landed about 20.. He caught the biggest of the day with a 4.4 !!! Clif and I hit a spot for an hour an a half before dark and landed 15...biggest was a 2.9...This weekend marked the first TOP WATER BITES !!!!! Fish-More~~~~Stress Less

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Fish-More~~~~Stress less
Amen!

Picked up my fishing license this past weekend. Kids have a bunch of sports stuff next weekend, but I'm going to try to sneak some fishing time in. You guys are getting me all amped up.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store