210 gallon tank ideas??

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
You could keep one with most cats that are big enough not to be food , irwini are a good one

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
What sort of catfish do you like ??? There's loads of options down that route that will be OK with jardini also I've always had at least one cichlid in my jardini tanks but they need to be tough like jags , Midas etc of you do choose this idea you'll have to keep an eye on things to make sure the fighting doesn't get out of hand.
IMO try stay away from silver fish they just get bullied I've currently got Two silver dollars in my tank there big but he's started beating them up daily now so there gona have to be moved , I've found silver fish don't last long no matter how much bigger they are
I guess its all a bit of a gamble with jardini tankmates some except them some don't , sometimes they just go on killing sprees for no apparent reason overnight , in the end the jardini will choose its tankmates itself there basically survivors lol :D good luck whatever you choose

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I would go with a vulture catfish wish I had a big enough tank...I would love to own regani, persei, Syns, grammodes, check out other Viejas and chichlisoma wish I could restock my 150

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store