2400 Gallon Pond / Tank Build Pictures

vildotcom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2006
San Diego, CA
beautiful setup and very unique too. i love how the aros are so comfortable looking.

Good_Times

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
South-Africa
I was wondering, would the pond overflow during the monsoon rainy season, or is you're roof waterproof over the pond ? ; and how often do you do waterchanges ? By the way nice pond, hope you get some fry from those oscars.

Kaya

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2009
Madurai, Tamilnadu, India
I was wondering, would the pond overflow during the monsoon rainy season, or is you're roof waterproof over the pond ? ; and how often do you do waterchanges ? By the way nice pond, hope you get some fry from those oscars.
hi.. no mate the pond would not overflow during the monsoon.. the roof is not really waterproofed.. but it is a pucca arch and haven't had any water leak into the pond thru the roof.. water changes are only once a month.. but every week i siphon out the debris in the sump.. before that i get into the tank and scrub the floor and walls off any algae.. once it settles down i siphon it off.. and then refill whatever amount of water was removed along with the process.. but a WC is like once a month.. i do about a 85 % to 90 % change.. thanks :) pretty tough with the water current and the RTC.. i'd have to move the oscars to a individual tank if i really want to see some fry.. i should.. i've just been lazy :)

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
Wow, very nice setup. I really like how you designed it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store