25 April 2011 - Some New Family Members

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Well i guess as they say, its always good to have contacts in the right places :)

Koji

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
Singapore
Fat Homer;5082162; said:
Well i guess as they say, its always good to have contacts in the right places :)
You're so right.:)
gangster;5082258; said:
I love these shrimp setups. Lets see some ft shots koji :)
Not at the moment for there's too much reflection from the windows. Maybe tonight I can take a better shoot of the FTS.:)

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Hahaha, Koji, i have to say i'm actually also quite curious what your shrimp tanks look like... should be quite interesting with all the quality shrimp you have...

But i won't rush you... as long as you keep posting up shots of your rare shrimp :drool:

BTW, can i just ask what size tank do you keep your shrimp in, and what size chiller? coz i'm curious it would cost to setup a shrimp tank over here, and how much electricity is going to go up by :eek:

Koji

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
Singapore
Fat Homer;5083084; said:
Hahaha, Koji, i have to say i'm actually also quite curious what your shrimp tanks look like... should be quite interesting with all the quality shrimp you have...

But i won't rush you... as long as you keep posting up shots of your rare shrimp :drool:

BTW, can i just ask what size tank do you keep your shrimp in, and what size chiller? coz i'm curious it would cost to setup a shrimp tank over here, and how much electricity is going to go up by :eek:
A full tank shoot.:)

A much smaller one which I set up one week plus ago at one corner of the room

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
^ How have you setup your filtration? is that a UGF hooked up to a HOB and Cannister filter?

Koji

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
Singapore
Fat Homer;5083102; said:
^ How have you setup your filtration? is that a UGF hooked up to a HOB and Cannister filter?
That's not a UGF. My overhead filtration is hook up with some PVC piping which I drilled holes in them hidden underneath the soil with a mesh over them. So water are drain from below to the overhead filter.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Ahhhhhhh... okay... thats a pretty clever idea... might keep that in mind for my next paludarium project...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store