3 Bar Indo Growout Thread

RBoydIV

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
Yeah he is awesome. Love his personality. He will only eat floating hikari pellets and loves to chase ghost shrimp. I know I shouldn't feed live once there on pellets, but can't help it. They seem to enjoy it so much.

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Guess as long as he is getting the balanced nutrition of the floaters he should be okay chasing the shrimp around.

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
uploadfromtaptalk1390327360656.jpg

Caught a neat pic haha, so far hes been good, hes a very non chalant eater

I love the way they come to greet me, angle theyre mouths down and stare up haha it reminds me of a cartoon

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Nice stable little guy. It's a shame those dots/shadows will probably develop into half bars.
I'm hoping they just color in as they are. If they do then it'll be sort of a figure 8 since its 2 spots evenly spaced and symmetrical. Even a half bar would be a cool oddball thing I wouldn't mind haha

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
My Lil guy. He's a stud and stands his ground against the Oscar twice his size. View attachment 980406

This is very very nice I wouldn't be keeping it with oscars

It's that nice if it was mine I would protect it this grade if it's the same on both sides is a keeper

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

RBoydIV

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
Yeah he is the same on both sides. He's my boy. I moved him into his own 30gal breeder so I can beef him up. He's got a great dark brown color at only 2"-3"

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Think I'm going to have to add another 3 bar, this guys getting beefy enough for the main tank and my LFS has some super clean TINY 3 bars. Oddly enough there were more 3s in the tank then 4s

RBoydIV

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
Wish my LFS would get some in. Had to fly mine in from Cali. These guys are super rare in my area. Never seen one for sale at a LFS.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store