3 months old what one do u like best

john C

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2007
ohio
just thought i would post these girls going to keep them until i see there full potential i think the one with the least marbling will be the nicer one i like a broader define marble pattern than a thin marbling if that makes sence we will see what happens

rays 126.jpg

rays 127.jpg

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
From what I can tell, bottom appears to have stronger marbling at this stage. But we all know that can change.

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Both should make nice rays by the looks of things.....all the very best of luck!
Keep the updates coming.

motoro magic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2011
england
Pic 1 has good chain linking and fine marbling at this stage and think that this 1 will turn out the best imo.
Pic 2 is showing strong pattern already but pic is a bit fuzzy.
They are both nice though and thanks for sharing the update.

ajsmith235

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2010
Southern Indiana
GOOD looking John C I like them both, but I would say pic 2.... BUT you just never know with marbles...they can go from crappy to vibrant in mins.. way to go!

john C

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2007
ohio
these came from pos two dif f same male i think 2nd pic will look like this f witch might be the mother not sure had a total of 3 but lost 1. i think 1st pic will look like male

rays 187.JPG

rays 042.JPG

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
I think I'm leaning towards 1. Depends what you like for pattern. 2 may be bolder but there's an increased chance of "mess" factor, especially seeing parent pics. What appeals to some doesn't to others. All a matter of opinion when talking about 2 rays of this quality. I'd keep em both... lol

My experience with Marble pups is the late bloomers end up nicer then the ones with a strong start. Could just be luck of the draw, could mean something. Maybe someday we will know more. Nothing more then observations at this point......

Nice job man!!!! :)

john C

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2007
ohio
thanks man that is exactly my feelings too 2nd one looks good now but marbling could get messy well we will see dif going to keep for a little to find out

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store