Status
Not open for further replies.

JD_MAN

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
Indy Anna
Sale pending...

Went to bed early cause I have to be at work waaaaaay to early in the morning. Replying as fast as I can to all.

JD_MAN

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
Indy Anna
All pm's replied.

I have it pending to the first guy saying he would take it all. There are about 5 others in line behind him. I won't be home from work until around 5 tonight.

JD_MAN

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
Indy Anna
It's all picked up and headed to Ohio. Thanks for all of the responses!

He got around $1000 in fish that came with a free tank. Turns out I had around 40 loaches still. The big girl had to be over 12". The smallest ones were still 4-5".

Thanks for everything MFK! That's the last of my fish tanks. I'm now officially out of the hobby after going crazy about 6 years ago...

OhioCatman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2012
Dayton, OH
Yep, right into my tanks. Thanks for the great deal, glad I got to it first, well worth it. I would say well over $1000 @ retail prices, probably $500 retail on just the 4 largest clown loaches.

Heres a pic of your big girl chillin in her new home. Dont think shes 12", more around 11" or a hair under. Would have liked to measure some before putting them in tanks but after around 4 hrs of them in containers they were all white as ghosts and didnt wanna stress them anymore then I had to, just wanted to get them into tanks.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store