Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
BUMP, for the fantastic price!

Wow just found this post, you werent kidding about you having a load of fry!!!!!!!

How do you house all of them? I check out your youtube vids a lot...you should make a vid showing each of your tanks!

terror27

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
newark nj
Intrested in the 12 geo orange head for 60 with shipping but is it live arrival guarantee if nt how much with .

Sent from my ADR6350 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

peathenster

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2008
Georgia, US
BUMP, for the fantastic price!

Wow just found this post, you werent kidding about you having a load of fry!!!!!!!

How do you house all of them? I check out your youtube vids a lot...you should make a vid showing each of your tanks!
Lol thanks. It's definitely a struggle...

Intrested in the 12 geo orange head for 60 with shipping but is it live arrival guarantee if nt how much with .

Sent from my ADR6350 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Pm incoming.

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
man wish I could get them shipped here to saskatchewan

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
^cheap...extremely compared to retail stores. However you most likely cant jst buy one as the minumun is 12 for $60 and thats including shipping...that is the greatest deal you could find on these geos

Also they are captive bres to top it off...basically you start of with a fish that is healthy,eating and used to tank life.

Didnt really have to write all that lol got bored :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

peathenster

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2008
Georgia, US
^cheap...extremely compared to retail stores. However you most likely cant jst buy one as the minumun is 12 for $60 and thats including shipping...that is the greatest deal you could find on these geos

Also they are captive bres to top it off...basically you start of with a fish that is healthy,eating and used to tank life.

Didnt really have to write all that lol got bored :)

Well put :D thanks!

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
Lol no problems...been doing too much research on these geos to keep it to myself lol! Tomorrow cycling will begin...hopefully get it done in a few weeks. Hopefully you will still have your geos

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store