30g Eel tank?

Kevin8888

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2009
Canada
Dwarf, antennata, radiata are all apparently good in a 30g (though I personaly wouldnt put them in less then a 50g). Though I wouldn't say they are "agressive" they are rather peaceful/quiet fish... they even move slow when feeding... up untill they swallow their food whole faster then the blink of an eye :) :p

PayaraMan

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2009
Where Palm Trees Grow
Kevin8888;4373922; said:
Dwarf, antennata, radiata are all apparently good in a 30g (though I personaly wouldnt put them in less then a 50g). Though I wouldn't say they are "agressive" they are rather peaceful/quiet fish... they even move slow when feeding... up untill they swallow their food whole faster then the blink of an eye :) :p
Hmmm, A dwarf specie of Lion sounds pretty awesome. Once I get all the equipment and things I'll update you guys. It's either this or a 125g Freshwater Predator, So I'm still deciding I just wanted to see what I could do with this.

Kevin8888

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2009
Canada
Hey no worries, everyone has to see all the options before choosing or you mite end up with one thing, but wanting something else haha. If you need any more help feel free to ask.

~ocean

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 12, 2009
Stoon
hey, a snowflake eel might work for some time then you could upgrade to a 40 then to a 50 or above. They've got personality and all that stuff that you'd love about your fish except it eats inverts.

personally I've seen some 2 ft eels in 50 gallons ask mr.reef about it. tsk tsk, but I'm not too sure that's the best idea

monsterberry

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2010
uk
you could do a snowflake eel for a while but you would have to upgrade to a 55 but it depends on your aquarium dimensions ive seen 48x12x15 whitch are 30g a 55g normaly is 48x15x18 (or some thing like that)
your options
snow flake eel (for a while)
flame hawk fish (4")
fuzzy dwarth lion fish (7")
Saddle Valentini Puffer (4")
lepard puffer (3")
sertan anglers

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store