$35k buyout gar on AB

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
I seen a picture of this fish before somewhere.. He can asked 35K does no mean its worth 35k. Maybe he ment 3500 cool looking Gar for sure. I don't think its a typo his starting price is 20k so he can asked it no law against that!
A friend talked to him. It is the right price listed. No typo. He said that it is so high because he had a scientist check it and it is a spotted gar. The only one in the world according to him.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
Well how was the fish created if its the only one in the world

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Andrew1002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
New jersey
If you can bid, bid like a dollar lol really would piss someone off. But they usually start at whatever the owner wants to

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
A friend talked to him. It is the right price listed. No typo. He said that it is so high because he had a scientist check it and it is a spotted gar. The only one in the world according to him.

I am a SCIENTIST! I used SCIENCE on it! Gimme MONEH!

tomomothy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Im a scientist and I say it isnt a spotted gar. There, now its only worth 3k. That was easy

MyGiants

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2010
North American Region
stores.ebay.com

Its the only one that we know of. Until the 2nd one is discovered then it'll be one of two in the world!:D

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Oh ya I think this fish is 30k over priced but hey I have a uniquely patterned shortnose. I think I want $20k for it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store