360 gallon arylic aquarium- Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecoolguy

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2007
Irvine, CA
if you are willing to see what it would cost to ship/freight it over to california, i might be interested....

wright4lfe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 30, 2005
thecoolguy-

I've looked into it and you're going to be looking at anywhere from 750-1100 dollars to ship the tank down here.

Mt. Dreamer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2007
Oregon
Had guy from Michigan interested. He said it would cost 950 to ship which includes getting it ready. Changed his mind only because he decided to build his own tank. Found 1 1/4" thick acrylic sheets cheap.
When it comes to aquariums, I prefer to have some experince before taking on such a task (maybe he does?). Even small tanks can do some serious damage. One might save a few dollars building their own, but if its not done right, it may cost more to replace what is damaged.
Prefer that if tank/stand needs to be shipped, buyer checks into cost. This way buyer is a getting price quote directly from shipper and not me. Ok with shipping as long as buyer pays for transport and the handles shipping details.
Thanks,
Mt. Dreamer

Mt. Dreamer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2007
Oregon
Still up for grabs... anyone? anyone?
Would make a great christmas gift!
Please help my fish get their gift.... a new larger aquarium
Need to sell current tank before starting a new one.

Mt. Dreamer

Mt. Dreamer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2007
Oregon
If you buy tank/steel stand by Monday December 17, 07...get acrylic tray absolutely free (275.00 value)!
But wait, thats not all, to sweeten the deal even more, I will take $50.00 of the total low price.
Aquarium, stand and tray for $1400 (firm)

Image all the hugs and kisses you will get when the family see this under the tree. Just put the rest of the gifts in the tank (without water).

Happy Holidays!!

Mt. Dreamer

Mt. Dreamer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2007
Oregon
Ok, ok... final price drop: $1300 (firm)
This is the last price drop
Price is good only thru Jan 03, 08
Down payment (at least 800.00 non-refundable) must be recieved on or before Jan 03,08 to get special price of $1300
Pick up date is flexible, but must have at least a day to "tear down"
Price will return to $1400 after Jan 03, 08
I WILL NOT SELL FOR ANY LESS THAN 1300!!!

Mt. Dreamer

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
ANY further derails on this buy/sell thread will put the derailing poster on the naughty list. You don't want to be there.

The price is set by the seller. Any counters to the listed price are to be presented by PM or in a discussion forum. The buy/sell forum is NOT a discussion forum. As with any sale, the transaction is between the BUYER and SELLER without a cheerleading squad. It's Caveat emptor here as it is in all selling venues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store