4200 gallon tank

Bertie07

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2017
London
Yes i agree,
You could also go with a tank that has arowana x1, BGK x1, Fire eel x1, Stingrays x5 and more... But i can tell you this it will definitely be VERY expensive and i would make sure you have money before you even start to buy things for it... you will need filter(s), heaters(s), air pump(s), and light(s)
Yeah it's gonna cost a lot and I'll need to save up but I have a plan for filtration and things like that

Bertie07

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2017
London
Yes i agree,
You could also go with a tank that has arowana x1, BGK x1, Fire eel x1, Stingrays x5 and more... But i can tell you this it will definitely be VERY expensive and i would make sure you have money before you even start to buy things for it... you will need filter(s), heaters(s), air pump(s), and light(s)
I haven't calculated the costs yet but I know it will be a lot. I have planned the filtration and things like that

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Festae 1M 2FM and Oscars 1M 2FM, a big pack of red hooks and P. Ornatus to clean up all the mess these guys will make at feeding time.

Breeding sites in the four corners, tall plants/driftwood in the center to break sight lines.

That's going with the assumption that's a 15fL 8TfW 5ftH, now if its 5ft wide and 8 tall probley wont work and would just go with a Oscar colony of 8 or so with the hooks and ornates.

Last edited:

elting44

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2007
Salina, KS
That would be an awesome North American Native tank with some plant and driftwood scaping.
I was thinking that too, but then I thought of Red Tail Cats or Tiger Shovelnose Cats

PGJE

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2017
dats and other predator fish would be cool :)
Post pics when (or if) you get the tank!

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
There’s been so many “what ifs” threads. Honestly with a tank that size and (pockets that deep) you can house literally anything minus a few whales and sharks. A tank that size doesn’t just happen because you have money. It happens because you already have the stock and/or mentality to prepared to stock it with fishes you’d already know needs a tank that big. It’s like asking what would Porsche would I drive if I had a million bucks. Theoretically speaking on a theoretical tank just get something much much much smaller easier to maintain and keep fishes you are knowledgeable in and comfortable keeping. IMO

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store