$45,000?? Is this for real?

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
tank125;2481054; said:
We should all create accounts and bid on this auction. Get it up to like 200K, imagine how much that would f with him!
Doesn't say much about our community when we commit fraud.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
So sad...

SovietFireExtinguisher

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2008
Canada
Too bad that one jerk off has to ruin it for everyone like that. My wife and I were recently looking on Kijiji pets online and found a similar scam like that. It goes something like this. I just got transferfed to western Africa and now I don't have time to take care of my puppy.( insert type here.) I'm willing to send her/him to you for the price of shipping. Send money through Western Union to my shipping agent. They don't take paypal. I can't imagine how many hopeful people they managed to scam. It's always for only a few hundred bucks so they get away with it.

tank125

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Connecticut
ewurm;2481122; said:
Doesn't say much about our community when we commit fraud.

I recant. But that would not be fraud, we would not be trying to elicit anything, just mess with the fraudulent poster.

My favorite, and this has happened 3 times in 2 years, is when you get a call from a deaf person from Africa. You have to talk to the phone company "translator" whom has to take the call seriously. They try to order stuff like 20,000 bottles of dog vitamins. Just ridiculous stuff. They are doing this with a stolen cc.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
i dont live in the US but one thing is for sure i would never buy ANYTHING from aqua bid

sorry but i see soooo many scams going on there

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store