$45 ac110's, its true!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RookieOfTheYear

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2008
CA
hmmm all petsmarts price match with other websites?
cause i know that they price match with their own online website, but i didnt know that they also price matched other places

cichlids _killer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2008
northside of da chi
RookieOfTheYear;2155831; said:
hmmm all petsmarts price match with other websites?
cause i know that they price match with their own online website, but i didnt know that they also price matched other places
yea they do ....and they will matching anythings for you too if you bring the print out to them...so far i got a bunch of stuff from petsmarts all price match ..save me a alot of money.

cichlids _killer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2008
northside of da chi
thomast77;2158315; said:
My local Petsmart says that they no longer price match with other websites except their own.
i dunno bro ...you got trick ....everyone that i know and petsmarts here ,no question ask just they just do it

thomast77

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2008
Florida
He said it was just recently implemented because so many people were using other websites to get huge discounts. I have emailed the corporate office to see what they say.

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
I used to pricematch bigals all the time at my local petsmart until I ran into the wrong ..... manager. She yelled at me and told me they couldn't pricematch the whole world and they would only match major competitors. I tried explaining to her bigals is probably the bigest aquarium supplier in the world and she told me "Then why haven't I heard of it." I just said "f*** this" to her and left a pile of stuff at the counter for her to put away. Then I came back a hour later with a major competitor (petsmart.com). One day I'm going to save their page and edit it to make the product look cheaper than it actually is. Then when I see the lady that yelled at me I'll let her pricematch it.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
thomast77;2158315; said:
My local Petsmart says that they no longer price match with other websites except their own.
Well they are 89.99 on the PetSmart.com website...So I guess your better option is to order one from DrsfosterandSmith.com and use the "YL-120311" part number for the AC 110 / 428 500gph
Also sign up for their newsletter and get a coupon code for 5.00 more off, so that would be like getting it for 39.99 before shipping...

liberator177

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2007
michigan
i got mine yesterday, 1 was perfect but 1 was extremely damaged, and i have to send it back and get a replacement=(

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store