5-23-22 Rare Fish Stock list

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
News letter:

We just received a ton of brackish water fish and other oddballs.

My understanding of brackish fish please take a minute to read. The tide goes in and out twice a day in most places, and when going out the water is completely fresh and vice versa. The fish that live in these areas are called euryhaline species. They are remarkably adaptable, more than the off-shore marine fish or fish that have been isolated for thousands of years inland. However with that being said, most fish have a range of tolerance of the minerals found in the water that is needed by the "brackish" species. There is not a rule that a fish would need more salt as they grow older, that is a common misconception. Surely larger trevally are found in the open ocean, most likely so there is more food and room to swim, not because there is an organ in their body that suddenly requires more salt to survive.

I've tried to please all the fish keepers but finding the rarest of the rare of all the families of fish out there. I don't like to follow the "trend", in doing so, other people may end up importing what I import down the road. It just challenges me to try harder to find something rarer. I've realized that sometimes the fish imported are so rare that most people do not even know what it is. It is my belief that people should take the time to research and read about the fish listed. Some of the fish are difficult to ship or keep in the aquarium. The challenge is what makes it fun, expand beyond just the cichlids and tetras.

Instagram: @fugupuff for pictures and updates

For Vendor page on Monsterfishkeepers and old photos

Business policy

We take venmo, paypal, zelle, cashapp, btc, cash.

Shipping via fedex overnight with live arrival guarantee. Usually runs between 75-100 within the United States. We have over 20 years of shipping, import and export experience. Air cargo can be arranged for larger orders and orders over $500.00.

Happy fish keeping! Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 10.50.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-25 at 10.49.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-25 at 10.49.17 PM.png

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store