530 Gallon Mekong Tank project

Zigermandli

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Good morning guys (Switzerland 7.00 am.)

DEAL! I'll have a bed ready for you and hot meals and any and ALL the alcohol you want!!
:) sounds great

sometimes its really too bad, that the community is all over the World. Building some projects together would be sooo cool :cool:

we got something like that with some locals here (and its really cool) you guys are invited if you come to Europe one day.

the good thing is, one day i'll do my big Fishtankjourney around the World and than I will meet you guys ;)

Jhncf

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2014
Scotland
Stunning, just had a look at your other YouTube videos and your tank scapes are amazing, I need to step up my game lol!

Zigermandli

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Thank you guys :)

the tank is running nicely so far. Maybe there will be some adjustments after most of the wood is sunken. The Plants above the Tank are growing slowly. Hopefully in about six months I can think about the upper Part above the Waterline. Next step would be to check possibilities for using the upper Part for Reptiles.

If someone has an idea or recommendation I would appreciate ;-)

Just the Pleurophthalmas wont eat since I put them in the Tank. Maybe it will take some time for acclimate

Regards
Thomas

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
my house has to be the first stop of your fishtankjourney! lol hahaha
i have a lot of tanks you can work with it lol xD

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Zigermandli

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Hi there

some pics of the Fireeels in this Tank

this is one of the smaller guy's. The younger ones are more yellow colored than the big ones

regards Thomas

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store