TTTT

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
Cincinnati - The 513
bitteraspects;3720342; said:
40 or so is "a few". lol.
and would look awesome in his 55. ;)
No matter how many exodons you have, it's never enough. ;)

Joshmac8

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2008
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
i've done the bichirs b4 and i kinda wanted something with more energy.......im trying to figure out what is so amazing about these exodons, they have teeth dont they? lol

Allan01230

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2006
Michigan
Get half a dozen mascara barbs. They are very lively and if you throw in a few spawning mops they will breed for you. They kinda feed like the exodons when in a larger school. They max out at 5-6 inches and get this cool green scheen to them. You could definately keep them in your 55 for life.

TTTT

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
Cincinnati - The 513
Joshmac8;3721229; said:
i've done the bichirs b4 and i kinda wanted something with more energy.......im trying to figure out what is so amazing about these exodons, they have teeth dont they? lol
Yes, tiny ones. They are very cool little fish, about 3-4" and pretty active.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEiXbOhKlQQ

Bitteraspects, I've watched this video many times and I just realized it was yours. :)
They are best kept in a species-only tank, because they'll kill alot of fish.

The only down side is they're like $7 dollars (At least around hear) so buying 40 will cost you $280.00

bitteraspects

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2007
ExoDon Juan
TTTT;3721304; said:
Yes, tiny ones. They are very cool little fish, about 3-4" and pretty active.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEiXbOhKlQQ

Bitteraspects, I've watched this video many times and I just realized it was yours. :)
They are best kept in a species-only tank, because they'll kill alot of fish.

The only down side is they're like $7 dollars (At least around hear) so buying 40 will cost you $280.00
For some reason the youtube link isn't working on my blackberry right now, but I'm gonna guess that the io where I fed them the whole MP. Lol. That's the one people ask me about the most.
I have a bunch of videos on there of my different exodon tanks.
The planted one is not a species only tank. There are a couple different fish living in there.

@ $7-8/ea they are worth every penny IME

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store