5Gallon stockig! Lol

Curtis Rouse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2012
Central California
Thanks! Going to try and add more plants or replace the ones in the tank. :) Hows that f8 tank going?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Nowhere yet. The 46g is pretty much there. Just have to clean it up and buy the plants then I can add a filter and the giant danios from the 55g while the plants grow enough to support the shrimp. I'm trying to give away my jd right now but having no luck.

Sent from my mind to my fingers to my phone to the MFK servers to you

yngggru

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2013
Philippines
Nowhere yet. The 46g is pretty much there. Just have to clean it up and buy the plants then I can add a filter and the giant danios from the 55g while the plants grow enough to support the shrimp. I'm trying to give away my jd right now but having no luck.

Well goodluck with the tank and the JDs! Im sure someone will take them from you no problem.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Thanks, mate! I planted the grass just last Saturday so about 4 days. They were really long and I cut them only a little. Thats why they look ugly. When I got them they were in a bundle and I was too lazy to cleanly separate them lol.

Cool! Should look really good once filled in...

yngggru

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2013
Philippines
Any updates?

Still no sign of any Dwarf Puffers. :( My order last last month never came in and anywhere I check no one has em. When 1" figure 8s were everywhere I was really tempted to get one. Good thing I was able to control myself. Too bad there are more fahakas, f8s, congos, assels and other puffers in the stores here. How come these guys are rare?

Now I just have like 20+ red cherry shrimps breeding in the tank. I've snails in my 75 as well waiting for the dps lol.

How 'bout your f8 tank? :)

Jay88

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2010
Australia
Crystal Red Shrimps and Danios. Aquascape that niiice!

Curtis Rouse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2012
Central California
Progress is slow. I'm building the 46g planted shrimp tank first and that tank is being a pain to clean still. Scraping all the old buildup and water spots is damn near impossible.

DaveRI

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2013
Rhode Island
You might have your mind set already but you could small school of celestial pearl danios. I have a dozen in a 12 long and they don't seem to need to much room as their only 3/4" max size and look amazing

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store