6 motoro pups

stingray man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2007
chicago
Not trying to be the spokesman for stingrayguy but i asked the smae question miles via pm and he said he will probley not sell the marbles i want a marble male.

stingray man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2007
chicago
Miles;1370423; said:
figures.. :cry::cry::cry::nilly::nilly::irked::irked::crazy::barf::shakehead:lipsseale:WTF::idea::headshake::::y220d::duh::hypnotize:nono:::yuck::uhoh:

:j/k:
HAHA i want a marble because by me the only rays they can get in is retic and that takes about 3 mounths after you told them u want them (real costumr servise) and i dotn want to pay shipping.

stingrayguy

Dovii
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2005
Illinois
Hey.. well no the other marble pups would be more as. I paid like 5x the price for the marbles and the reg. But I dont know how many pups she will have. as she is smaller than the other female. And this will be her first litter. Im just hoping for healthy pups. She is about 15-16inches. And the mom that just had these pups was 18inches. But that was her first litter also. so who knows? time will tell. But I have a video of the pups I will upload it tomorrow. .... back to the marbles. I really want to keep 1or2 out of the first litter.. thats why i said there may not be anyfor sale as she may only have 1 or 2

stingray man

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2007
chicago
Well if she has 2+ you can look my way. Man i want to find the tree that grows money!

stingrayguy

Dovii
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Jul 20, 2005
Illinois
rvrrays;1371481; said:
Brad,

The marbles look great. Your pictures are making me miss them.

Congrats again.

Colin

Hey Colin. Ive wanted those rays forever. Im glad I was able to get them. Just lemme know man.. If you want a marble pup.. Ill hook ya up!! But I love these marbles more than anything. And thanks to everyone else. Right now im happy as can be. As all the pups are already eating! so I can sleep well

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store