Status
Not open for further replies.

GBG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2006
ny
jaysen223;1141264; said:
filtration is simple...just need a large enough canister which arent too expensive. you can drill in the bulkheads anywhere in the tank. stand is also cheap with cinderblocks. the toughest part will just be getting it out of my garage 4 feet to the truck.... any other questions please let me know.
You mean a cannister filter? Too much water for a cannister. You need a big wet dry, no? How exactly do you drill bulkheads? Thanks.

jaysen223

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
there is a round peice that saws holes on any standard power drill. takes only minutes to do. they actually sell canister filters that are equipped for tanks this size, i can get you more info if you need it.

jaysen223

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
for the many messages asking about shipping, i cannot move this tank on my own so i prefer someone to locally pick it up. i will help as much as i can but to get it to a shipping company is too much on my own.

jimmyklo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2007
WA
Is there anyway you can ship? i willing to pay for the shipping. may be you can ask the company for shipping.

thank you

Danh

Piranha
MFK Member
May 31, 2006
South East
I believe that any buyer can arrange the shipping themselves. You'd have to get a transport company to do it. You call them, you ask for pricing. When you're ready, they send some people and a truck to this guys house. I would doubt he'd have any problem with that as long as he had the money for the tank before hand.

Weight is probably a little more than 600 I would think. My 8x4x2 that's got thinner acrylic is about 400lbs. It took 5 guys to get it off of the trailer and lifted onto my 4' tall stand.

jaysen223

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
i have no problem doing what danh said. i dont know any of these companies but i can find out if that is what you want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store