60g Acrylic COMPLETE SET-UP ONLY $275.00!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grenade3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
ventura, california
I have a 60g acrylic tank by Advance Aqua Tanks "clear for life" for sale. I have had africans in it for the past 3 months. I recently moved and am putting money towards a smaller AquaPod because I have no space. It has no scratches and is at my new house and was moved very carefuly. I am also selling a Penguin 170 and a Via Aqua 230 included with it! With the purchase you will also get very clean and healthy CaribSea crushed coral at about 55 pounds, as well as 6 rocks and two clay pots. Also you will get a 7 stripe frontosa and a Haplochromis Ahli. A stand is also included as well as a 250wt heater. This is obviously a steal at this price. My cell is 860-490-4047. Call me if interested this is a pick-up only and I will not deliver. I am located in Ventura,CA 93001. The best way to contact me is to call and give me your email so i can send pictures. My internet at home is not up right now and I will have to go to the library. Call me asap to get this tank. i have no space for it and it needs to go!!!

jeremy
860-490-4047

michael

Tri-State Fish Hoarder
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Dirty Jersey
CA....surprising on here...

grenade3

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
ventura, california
i need to sell this, i will go as low as 250. please pm me or call me anytime. i can send pics just request them. like i said i have no space for this anymore, i already moved my 180 to a friends house for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store