6500G Pond Build

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA
Some updates from the last two days.... the pond has come alive, just some finishing touches like the mist spray for the plants,, some light fixtures for the waterfalls, pebbles here and there and the outer pond border are still pending which i will finish by the weekend and start with the water fill hopefully on friday :) as I am heading out of town for few days. The bog plants are just placed and not planted. They will be done today. So some -+ will be there in the final outcome. I think i may need more boulder kind of rocks as i am short of it. Will have to source that too. The grass mat will also be laid today and the Gazebo work will commence as well.
Enuf talking from me now :) Now for some pic time ;)
image.jpegimage[1].jpegimage[2].jpegimage[3].jpegimage[4].jpegimage[5].jpegimage[6].jpegimage[7].jpegimage[8].jpegimage[9].jpegimage[11].jpegView attachment 852007image[13].jpegimage[16].jpegimage[17].jpegimage[3].jpegimage[4].jpegimage[5].jpegimage[7].jpeg

image.jpeg

image[1].jpeg

image[2].jpeg

image[3].jpeg

image[4].jpeg

image[5].jpeg

image[6].jpeg

image[7].jpeg

image[8].jpeg

image[9].jpeg

image[13].jpeg

image[16].jpeg

image[17].jpeg

image[3].jpeg

image[4].jpeg

image[5].jpeg

image[7].jpeg

image[11].jpeg

Kaya

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2009
Madurai, Tamilnadu, India
Excellent.. fill it up :) i didn't check the thread and was wondering what happened to the pump and if it was working fine.. good progress.. can't wait to see the fish being released.. i hope you have planned some tester fish for the initial release.. a couple of fill and drain to check the overall handling etc.. cheers mate.. good stuff..

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA
Excellent.. fill it up :) i didn't check the thread and was wondering what happened to the pump and if it was working fine.. good progress.. can't wait to see the fish being released.. i hope you have planned some tester fish for the initial release.. a couple of fill and drain to check the overall handling etc.. cheers mate.. good stuff..
Thx bro... The release of the actual resident will be in two weeks mostly... Startd the test run yest... So the actual fill is done and the pump I working like a champ.... The water is cloudy for now. I have released some guppies and SD's... Hopefully, they can get through and I will have some natives like Gara's, Barilius and some dawkinsia species take care of the whole cycling part.... :)
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1354301771.393144.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA

Gar88

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2011
INDIA