Oct 16, 2007
michigan
imo honsety pays out the best in the longrun

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Congrats.. you did the right thing. Hopefully karma will return great things for you.

Chad55

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2005
Michigan
That would have been a sweet deal but i don't think I could have done it either. I have always been honest with my lfs and it pays. I get some sweet deals on fish and herps and always get first service and everyone knows me and likes me. They always give me extra crickets/feeders and even when I get a live rat pup they still charge me $1 for frozen mouse pinky. Karma pays off.

Chad

Nismo2k1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2007
US
Mystix212;1372500; said:
No, I didnt.I meant, at such a small size he's pretty much growing right in front of you. Sarcasm is obvious.
Didn't mean to sound like a jerk, sorry... failed attempt at comedy on my part :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Thanks for all the reassurances that I did the right thing :). I'm glad to know there are still good ppl out there that have the same mind set :D!
My baby Leichardtis not liking my judgement tho... he's trying his best at making the lil pima feel uncomfortable :uhoh:...

vanimate

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Chicago ŅŞ
Good choice. The world needs more ppl like you and less of the ever growing population of other kind. ;)

RBE17

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2007
Coopersburg, Pa 18036
Good deal on doing the right thing.

A few months ago I left a swap meet w/ an $1,800 backhoe for my tractor. The seller told me to call Monday w/ a credit card number. I had none of my paperwork w/ me when I called him and he only charged me $1,650. I checked everything that night and called him to correct it on Tuesday. He was so shocked that I called to advise him of the error. He was also appreciative that he split the difference w/ me and only charged me $1,725. I guess honesty does pay.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store