$700 JEBO AQUARIUM (with PICS)

nomad

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2008
Colorado
the way I see it, only someone else from Australia who is familiar with local prices can have an opinion regarding if it's a good deal or not.

Jay88

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2010
Australia
That better be one nice flowerhorn to fill that tank out and make it look amazing :) pics of the flowerhorn?

hahaha well mate, to be honest... my FH isn't your fancy American or Thai ones.... (once again the pain of living in Australia....shipping Flowerhorns here are not permitted, but buying internally is? like what the heck right?" However, I will post his new pics up when I get my new camera this week :) Only cause u asked haha!

And about deals in Australia... all new tanks cost this much (IF branded with curved glass)... if you get tanks custom made by builders who do aquariums part time, it will cost me $350-$400 tank+lids+cabinet.... So i figured I would go branded, with a nice look, to trophy one fish :p

Ill keep you guys posted when i get my new FH pis :D

Water

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2007
Houston
JEBO?! I would HIGHLY warn against Jebo tanks. Especially Bowfronted Jebo tanks. My LFS has had 3 JEBO tanks bust on them, not to mention many fishkeepers in Houston report cases of their JEBO tanks busting. Jebo is a cheap knock off chinese brand of fish tanks. I would seriously look else where. But if you want to take the risk, then all means go for it. Just don't be surprised if the tank explodes on you for no reason.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store