75 gallon wet pet

Mythic Figment

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2012
Florida
Who/where is Gage?
Gage is a farmer based in a town just north of Tampa, FL. He has good quality fish for good prices, but he requires a minimum $50 purchase. A lot of stores purchase from him as he is probably the biggest CA distributor in FL or possibly even the entire southeast. I have personally had several very negative interactions with Gage and wouldn't recommend him based on those experiences. However, I know several people have had great experiences with him. My guess would be that he tends to care less about the people who want to buy just enough to make the minimum while people who splurge a little (or a lot) are taken very good care of.

You can get chocolates just about anywhere and because they are a fish that changes color a LOT based on their mood and environment, a good looking chocolate today may not look so great tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Quo Vadis

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2014
Wisconsin
Oh, my, just realized he is the guy I have an order with right now... and have been waiting about a month for... If the fish turn out ok I won't be too upset, but right now I am not very happy. He doesn't tell me when he will ship them (which I need to know because I work), never sends tracking info, and has said he is going to mail them at least 8 times, never to actually mail the fish. Would not order from again. I hope the fish turn out ok, or I will make a stink, because this was not what I signed up for when I paid him a month ago!

Oceanica

Feeder Fish
Oct 5, 2014
London, UK
Assuming your tank is long rather than tall, I'd go with 5 Satanoperca leucosticta and a few larger tetra for the upper layers. Satanoperca are very pretty, fairly peaceful, and about the most engaging fish I've ever had. It's a lot of fun to see them interact with each other, constantly posturing, displaying, and (fairly gentle) poking and chasing as the fish constantly challenge the pecking order. Mine like to watch me when I'm working near the tank. Their fry care is also very endearing as they're bi-parental mouthbrooders.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store