770 Gallon Filtration

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
MFK'n ether! Johnny I've been waiting for You to step up. Only You can determine Your worth.
Lol.. I like your other post! You're leveled head :)

aldiaz33

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2007
Bay Area
I got you. It's your preferece, maybe someone else preference, but it doesn't mean it's a standard. If you think a top of the line, perfect filter is the one that keep my fish piles alive, you're way off.

I wouldn't throw an animal away, if I can find another home or a better use for it. It's sad, but just like when you buy a fish or any animal, are you certainly that you will keep it for its full potential lifespan? Can you predict your future? What happen if an earthquake, tsunami, or typhoon hit your house tonight? Would you evacuate the animal before your family and yourself? Would it be your fault that the animal was left behind and die?

I point out the flaws in someone's sump, because it was asked, somewhere in pages 4-6. If I need someone to point out the flaw in my "fish-having" style, I will ask. If someone wants to point it out, so be it. If I debated it, it's my right. If you feel that I'm defensive and resistant, then it's your feeling
That's such a weak argument...

3 bumblebee grouper outgrowing your 600G tank can be predicted with 100% absolute certainty. It is going to happen.

A natural disaster cannot be predicted and may or may not happen.

Two totally different things.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Research and pride equals responsible fishkeeping. No one here is by any means perfect, or by any means even close, but as long as we try harder the next time and learn, no one can talk **** no matter who you think you are.....i respect a guy with a 10 gallon tank taking the time to learn and work for his talents and equipment more then I do someone with a fat wallet and 800 gallon tank with a pool filter....not implying anyone, but seriously if we were all perfect from the get go why would this forum even exist?

Let's call it ******* day and stop..I'm not preaching to the choir because I egged it on at one point, but its gone to far and personal to say anything more.

Why isn't this locked? Sure it will be anytime.

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
That's such a weak argument...

3 bumblebee grouper outgrowing your 600G tank can be predicted with 100% absolute certainty. It is going to happen.

A natural disaster cannot be predicted and may or may not happen.

Two totally different things.
And how could you predict if I stop at 600gal tank? Just like I asked you if your parents dressed you with full grown clothes when you were born?

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
Research and pride equals responsible fishkeeping. No one here is by any means perfect, or by any means even close, but as long as we try harder the next time and learn, no one can talk **** no matter who you think you are.....i respect a guy with a 10 gallon tank taking the time to learn and work for his talents and equipment more then I do someone with a fat wallet and 800 gallon tank with a pool filter....not implying anyone, but seriously if we were all perfect from the get go why would this forum even exist?
I hope you learn and try harder next time, instead of leaving empty handed...

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?471825-Omg-i-feel-soo-bad-for-these-giants!

swk

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2009
Sonoma county
And how could you predict if I stop at 600gal tank? Just like I asked you if your parents dressed you with full grown clothes when you were born?
They don't dress you in adult cloths, which is a ridiculous analogy, but they raise you in a "adult sized" house. Kids aren't kept in small scale homes until they're grown

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
They don't dress you in adult cloths, which is a ridiculous analogy, but they raise you in a "adult sized" house. Kids aren't kept in small scale homes until they're grown
Yes, but that adult sized house is their house, not yours. I keep the fish tank in adult sized house, too. Happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store