8-10 year old red

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Super tall & beefy. The orange looks real nice
To be honest it's not a great feeder
It will feed well for about a month then not eat for 3-6 weeks it has always fed like that

I like that golden orange colour it's very metallic in person

It fights with the ST every now and then but nothing bad they are very well matched the ST has bulk and the aro has length

I have had better aro in the past but nothing that has got on this well with the ST they have been together for over 6 years

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

MHDevelopments

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Suffolk
www.m-h-developments.co.uk
Hi Richard,
Not wanting to start posting pics on your thread without asking mate. I had a very large super red a couple of years ago that i brought from Alan Munson, mind if I post a few pics to compare with yours/size etc. They would have made a great pair had they been able to get together

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
To be honest it's not a great feeder
It will feed well for about a month then not eat for 3-6 weeks it has always fed like that

I like that golden orange colour it's very metallic in person

It fights with the ST every now and then but nothing bad they are very well matched the ST has bulk and the aro has length

I have had better aro in the past but nothing that has got on this well with the ST they have been together for over 6 years

My aro is the same with eating. He can go a couple weeks without much interest in food but with his size, he could prob go a couple months..I wish I could say my black aro is an even match. He just deals with an occasional moody episode from the ST. Shrugs it off like a champ.lol

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
Awesome beast there Richard
any pics of that ST

REDTAIL1928

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Anyone can own them. It depends if you want to own an illegal fish or not.

Sent from my MB886 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Damn right!! Thats how I feel. Its all bs for some bs person to tell me what I can or cant have!!

Sent from my SGH-M819N using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Reactions: ChaosR32
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store