9 Gold Jardini Comm Challenge

Jennilyn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2016
a few weeks ago I tried to find this thread/link but wasn't able to. Hope all is well with the setup.
Ya sry for lack of updates. Nothing much has changed. I'm just waiting for them to grow some more. Slowly buying equipment for the Monster tank.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Wow. All I can say

That scape and stock really fills the tank nicely, loving it :D

Rghfor

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2015
What would u say would be the minimum amount of Arows for this type of community

Jennilyn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2016
What would u say would be the minimum amount of Arows for this type of community
I think it's a bit of lucky really. It just takes one mean aro to throw the whole comm off. The more the better. 5 minimum. Maybe. If I was to do a small comm, I would prolly put them in a smaller tank. Crowded. But the real secret is a power head. The current makes the fighting as brief as possible.

Reactions: Rghfor

Rghfor

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2015
I think it's a bit of lucky really. It just takes one mean aro to throw the whole comm off. The more the better. 5 minimum. Maybe. If I was to do a small comm, I would prolly put them in a smaller tank. Crowded. But the real secret is a power head. The current makes the fighting as brief as possible.
Thanks for the reply . Awesome tank

Jennilyn

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2016
Here's another video of the comm. Changed the sand to Torpedo Beach. Amazing how drastically the color changed on the arowana in just a week. The video doesn't do justice to how they look in person. They are reddish gold. I love it!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store